Cpl Healthcare is seeking expressions of interest for an upcoming Director of Nursing role soon to be released in North Dublin with a medium sized nursing home.
The successful candidate will be a key partner of the senior management team while ensuring the provision of clinical and professional leadership of the care team in delivery of direct resident care. Strong experience in staff management, HIQA compliance and commercial acumen will be key to shortlisting for this role.
To be considered eligible for the role the following criteria apply:
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Third level Management qualifications essential.
- Minimum 3 years experience in elderly care within the previous 6 years.
- 3 years experience in a nursing management position
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Post registration qualification in nursing people with dementia desirable
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
For further details, please contact me on:
t: +353 21 4626138 or e: email@example.com