Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recuitment are seeking a Director of Quality & Education.
This is a key leadership role responsible for supporting a positive and focused environment to support the provision of excellence in person centred care to residents.
Key Responsibilities focus on:
- Quality Management & Governance
- Education & Training
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses and Midwives maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland [NMBI]
- Have a minimum 7 years post registration nursing experience consisting of at least three years’ experience nursing older people and 3 years nursing management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) Standards.
- Experience of policy development and the ability to translate policy into working practices/action.
- knowledge and experience of quality audit/assurance systems.
- Educated to Level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) maintained by Quality & Qualifications of Ireland (QQI) in nursing or related field.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
How to Apply:
For further information, please email your CV and NMBI registration Number to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557