A highly successful pharm company in Munster has a new vacancy for Director / Assoc. Director of Supply Chain
- Contributes to and then executes global inventory management strategy in alignment with the overall Supply Chain strategy.
- Designs raw material and component supply chains and associated performance scorecards aligned with all goals and objectives.
- Partners directly with Global Sourcing on forecasting, tactical improvements and issue resolution with regular progress updates to senior leaders.
- Advises organisation towards successful outcomes to ensure maximum up-time of manufacturing within IOPS and amongst CMO and partner organisations.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure optimisation and management of on-hand raw materials and components in terms of quantity, quality and timeliness.
- Supports and participates in Coordinated Product Supply process at IOPS.
- Proactively identifies potential business issues and/or supply constraints, develops risk mitigation plans, etc.
- Assesses the current organisation and implements structures to position the business for the future business challenges and requirements.
- Travel is required approximately 20%-40% of the time.
- You are analytical, strategic, pragmatic, quick thinking and possess a “big picture” mentality.
- You are capable of working across multiple functions as the partner of choice.
- You can lead multiple, sophisticated projects and changing priorities.
- You have the ability to empower, develop a team and mentor staff.
- You have Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, procurement or engineering background.
10-12 years of experience in sourcing, materials management and/or supply chain management in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device environment