Divisional Manager - Banking
CPL, in partnership with a leading financial institution, have an opening for a divisional manager to join their Dublin based team.
This role is likely to be remote working moving into a hybrid model in the future.
This will be an initial 12month maternity cover with the possibility of going permanent based on performance and budgets.
- Perform annual scoping review exercise
- Review processes as part of the risk-based approach to walkthroughs to identify financial reporting risks and systems,
- Influence/guide/support process and control owners. Encourage and promote a questioning/challenging approach to the review of underlying processes and the related control environment.
- Constructively challenge existing processes with a view to streamlining and automation where possible.
- Support Process owners and controls owners with their analysis of new processes and their design of controls.
- Evaluate control deficiencies and implement remediation plans with process and control owners.
Essential Qualifications & experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 3 + years PQE
- Strong interpretative and analytical skills,
- Demonstrated experience of delivery to tight and challenging targets and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent computer skills: Word/Excel/PowerPoint and experience of, or willingness to learn, SharePoint.