Kenny-Whelan (a Specialist Division of the CPL Group) are hiring a Document Controller for one of our Global Life Sciences Companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : email@example.com or call on 087 7422268
Profile of the Role:
Reporting to the Site Projects Manager you will be responsible for managing, tracking, retrieving documentation as requested for the Engineering Team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Check for accuracy and edit files, such as contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Take and type Minutes of Meeting using Microsoft Word.
Education and Experience:
- FETAC Level 7 or equivalent qualification
- Advance ECDL / Full MS Office Suite
- Electronic Document Management systems
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Data organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work with strictest confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal well with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to changing priorities.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org