1. Capture and assign documentation orders for F.G.M. orders.
2. Import applicable specs into O.E. order file Documentation spec. depot
3. Review specifications for the following requirements :
Product family / Tag identification / Instrument Type / Qty.
Customer Templates (cover sheets, transmittals , Drawings, VDRL, SPIR etc.)
Customer / end user Coding , Email subject bar format & contacts.
Identify & understand submittal tools / process, i.e. Customer portal site/email
Clarify document language and approval cycle requirements, i.e. F.A. / F.C. / A.B.
Clarify Final Data book requirements (Hard Copy/ CD / Binder type / Qty.).
4. Based on M.R. Specification, Product & Instrument type, identify complete documentation requirements (approval / info / final) & create VDRL listing, taking note of additional requirements, i.e. Certification, Calibration, PMI , Inspection, Retention.
5. Contact assigned P.E., review VDRL listing identifying document owner & responsibility, agree on contents and scheduled submittal dates.
6. Contact the customer and commence order with submittal of VDRL.
7. Source, prepare and submit Generic and Technical documentation as per customer specifications and the VDRL schedule.
8. Manage translation requirements and schedule to meet order T.A.T.
9. Continuously liaise with the customer and the P.E., managing submittals, returns and amendments through O.E as per agreed schedule.
10. Locate & Expedite Databooks / certification traceability from direct ship orders .
11. Scan and file Boston Xcdr. Mat Certs / reports.
12. File material certificates and Sub Supplier databooks from product routed through Incoming Inspection.
13. Source and prepare material certification for all certified product as per traceability provided.
14. Source applicable Test Certificates.
15 Create and Prepare final MRB's as per customer specs and manage approval cycle to completion.
16. Expedite/prepare and submit to shipping any shipment documentation requirements (shipment doc. Lines).
17. Support PM with order documentation queries and supply updates /documents as required.
18. Support Internal / External Inspection Requirements.
19. Ensure the work is carried out in compliance with the Quality Management System.
20. Attend KOM /R3 / weekly project meetings as needs be.
General Duties :
Support Customer Care, Invoicing and Finance in resolving customer queries & GECAR cases.
Support Sales & Service personnel with documentation queries / requests.
Order & manage stationery applicable to documentation department.
First hand support for printer/copier issues and co-ordinate service as required.
Archive order documentation files & maintain traceability records (identifying as per required archive period)).
Prepare Training Manuals / General Admin requests.
Support QA Manager with ISO Audits etc.
Update and maintain O.E. Libraries data.