We are currently recruiting for our client in Co Tyrone a Document Controller , this is for a Maternity cover.
This is an exciting job role with a wide range of duties where no two days are the same. To be successful in this role, you will be a proactive, approachable and logical team player. You will be creative and have a desire to work across collaborative teams.
The ideal candidate is someone with construction, engineering or professional services background, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment. You will be a motivated and reliable worker who brings enthusiasm and positivity to a team.
Duties of the Document Controller
•The Document Controller shall download all new project information from the projects share file system to site teams as it becomes available.
•Organise and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available.
•Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented.
•Update the required document control portal.
•Submit and tracks all RFI and design team queries.
•Submit and Track all technical submittals.
•Submit & track all inspection plans.
•Submit and track Test plans.
•Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required.
•Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date.
•Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors.
•Update live drawings in office on drawing file stick and ensure most recent copies are always available.
•Organise and maintain a schedule register as new information becomes available.
•Create and maintain various trackers and schedules.
Skills and Qualifications
• PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience of Procure, 4 Projects or another document control software
• Ability to liaise and manage all site paperwork.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal and Organisational skills
• Pride in the quality and presentation of work
• Excellent communication skills
• Adobe InDesign & Adobe Acrobat DC, Microsoft office, & SharePoint
• Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to work and willingness to learn and
• Organised and disciplined in your planning and approach to work.
• Work well and confidently as part of a team in a busy estimating environment.
• Demonstrate natural innovation/continuous improvement.
This is for a Maternity cover.
Salary will reflect on experience
Apply now with your CV to email@example.com or contact me (Arlene) for more information on 07393014997.
Key words: Document Controller, Admin roles, Office roles, Cpl Jobs, jobs, Arlene Jobs.