Great opportunity for an experinced Document Controller interested in getting involved in the Power Sector in Ireland.
Our client are integrally involved in the National Energy Strategy for the island of Ireland in its transition away from a reliance on traditional electricity generation methods to new technologies than can support the ever growing demand for renewables. As part of this transition, they have secured a number of new bespoke Projects across the island and are now looking for a number of experienced and trainee professionals.
One of these exciting roles is for an experienced Document Controller to join their ever-growing team. The role is located in Shannonbridge, Co Offaly, with some possible travel, and has an immediate start.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Document Controller you will play an active role by facilitating the planning, scheduling, and controlling processes.
· Timesheet / expenses etc. in the collation and submission of information to payroll for processing.
· Updating and maintain accurate Health & Safety records including all records for training.
· Issue to HR training certification for updating of personnel files.
· Issue starter packs / checking and processing for issue to HR on completion.
· Procurement – raising and receipting of purchase orders and other documentation, full process cycle.
· Billing cycle support and review etc.
· General support of the day to day operational requirements as instructed by Line Management on operational and financially linked matters.
· Give adequate cover and schedule cover as required for other team members i.e. holidays / sickness absence.
· Schedule team meetings and minute take as required – supervisor and management meetings.
· Day to day administrative duties as required in conjunction with the role.
· Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management which are necessary to meet the ongoing operational requirements of the business.
DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS?
· Proficient in Microsoft, word, excel, PowerPoint, or Diploma in Computing standards
· National Framework Qualifications or National Diploma in Administration
· Well organised and able to work under pressure.
· Have you the ability to think ahead and communicate those thoughts / ideas.
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
· Have the ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to agreed standards.
· Excellent IT / system skills.
Contact Sandra to discuss this opportunity - [email protected]