Department: Packaging Department
Position Reports to: Pack Lead
This is a team-based position needed to support the Packaging Process Centric Team. You will report to the Pack Lead and you will have overall responsibility for the administration of Pack related.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following functions:
• Periodic Record Review
• Reconciling Labels
• Creating, updating and maintaining Log books and archiving
• OQ Inspection Reports
• Administer PDOC system (Forms, SOPs, MBRs, PPRs updates and creation, Periodic reviews).
• Archive System CICR database.
• Processing of purchase requisitions.
• Support training outline forms queries, risk assessment, SOPs.
All other ADHOC duties needed to support the Packaging Process Centric Team.
• Provide documentation & reports of training activities as required
• Provide weekly status update on data entry progress
Requirements are as follows:
• A relevant Administrative/ Secretarial qualification
• Good customer service skills and organizational skills are a must
• Extensive knowledge of MS office and extensive experience with Databases.
• Ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and very detail oriented.
• Must be able to work independently, but also as part of a team.
• Must be able to multi-task