Kenny-Whelan (a Specialist Division of the CPL Group) are hiring a Documentation/Production Assistant to join one of our Global Life Sciences Companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : email@example.com or call on 087 7422268
Profile of the Role:
The Documentation/Production Assistant will assist in management of Production Batch records, GMP Documentation and Electronic Systems associated with the Site Production Teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the management of Production Batch records, GMP Documentation and Electronic Systems
- Carry out Documentation Practices and compliance with procedures.
- Acting as a System point person on 8-hour days and providing front-line support to end-users with problems they might experience such as:
- Manage SAP control of production schedule– convert / create / release Process Orders.
- SAP & MES Set-up for new Production process.
- Building and revision of BOM’s & recipes for new and existing production processes and second person verification as required.
- Confirmation of PI sheet completion and troubleshooting discrepancies in PI sheets, Report Production, Unplanned / By-product batches, etc.
- Monitor / maintain virtual areas.
- Monitor / account for non-routine material usage.
Proven interest in working within production and understanding a Pharmaceutical company’s business processes.
- Demonstrated excellent Documentation Practices and compliance with procedures.
- Demonstrated high level of IT skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to help others.
- Proven ability to deal with unexpected issues using a problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation with the ability to operate without close supervision.
- Degree in Science, Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Advance ECDL / Full MS Office Suite
- SAP proficient
- Experience of EDMS
- Data organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work with strictest confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal well with people at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to changing priorities.
Monday to Friday and occasionally some non-scheduled call-in time to respond to operational support issues.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org