Documentation Specialist - Project
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Documentation Specialist - Project for the Carlow area.
PROFILE OF ROLE:
The successful candidate will be responsible specifically for the coordination of all Project Documentation within scheduled review and approval dates and working with a cross functional Team such as Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
- Manage and control all project documentation flow to ensure accurate records are maintained via SharePoint Tracker.
- Develop and or maintain, within the overall project schedule, a schedule and/or trackers to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators and team leaders to manage on-time delivery of documents in line within overall tracker and project requirements.
- Generating daily/weekly
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with the suite teams and other stakeholders to ensure documents are up to date and the relevant stakeholders have access to the correct information
- Occasionally Training employees on document management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery.
- Also assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- ECDL Advanced
- Degree in Science, or relevant qualification
- Project Management qualification desirable
- Strong Document control tracking experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Documentation role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced user of Business Collaborator software
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed, can work independently, and proactive as a team member, being highly-motivated and result orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work and deadline driven environment and stay focused.
- Detail-oriented and dependable.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Advanced PC skills such as MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint,
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Exceptionally strong on Trackwise / Documentum or similar
To apply please send your updated CV to Carmel: email@example.com or for further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268