|Our client, a healthcare company is currently looking to recruit a Driver/Installer on a short term, specified contract. This role will require you to deliver and install medical equipment for partner products while ensuring optimum efficiency. |
The successful candidate will report directly to the Driver Installer Team Leader and will work with teams across all levels of the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic, willing to learn in a progressive environment.
- Collect contaminated equipment from client’s homes.
- Deliver Decontaminated Equipment to client’s homes.
- Instruct clients on use of equipment as per Service Level Agreements per area
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Handle all medical equipment with appropriate care on both delivery and collection.
- Loading the van to match the order of drop off points on the delivery route.
- Collecting signatures on delivery and collection from clients.
- Maintain the cleanliness of both the interior and exterior of the vehicle.
- Report all faults, services to the van.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to providing an excellent service to all customers.
- Capacity to work in a pressurised environment.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and willing to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplish goals.
- Ability to route plan to ensure best efficiency of time/routes achieved at all times.
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role assigned by management.
- Good communication skills within all areas of the role
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience driving.
- Full, clean, valid driving Licence
- Drivers need to demonstrate excellent driving skills and road safety awareness.
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst delivering a high-quality service.
- Manual Handling training is preferable but not essential.
- Personal appearance and company uniform to be always kept at a high standard.
- All Staff will require to pass Garda Vetting prior to appointment
- Computer literate but in-house training will be provided.
- Flexibility required for overnight stays.
Please send an updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation