As the Safety Physician, you will be responsible for the scientific evaluation of safety information for a portfolio of products and will ensure full compliance with relevant legislations and guidelines on a Global level.
You’ll work closely with the SERM teams based in the UK and India, and will also work with Global affiliates across Europe and the US. Key responsibilities will include:
• Performing signal detection & evaluation
• Risk management – including the development and implementation of risk management plans
• Authoring drug safety reports
• Reviewing ICSRs and aggregate reports for specific products
All applicants must be medically qualified (MD) for this role and must also be able to show:
• At least 5 years of drug safety/pharmacovigilance experience
• Strong hands-on experience across signal management and risk management
• Knowledge and/or experience of clinical safety and post-marketing activities
• Ambition to grow and develop, with the ability to mentor and support other staff members
Please send all applications via email to Natalie Robson on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look forward to hearing from you soon.