Global Pharmaceutical company
The SERM Scientist will sit within the Global Drug Safety team and will take responsibility for all safety evaluation and risk management activities for the product portfolio.
Working closely with Global HQ and the UK team, you will also:
• Prepare and write all safety/aggregate reports – including DSURs, PADERs, PSURs and PBRERs
• Perform signal detection and evaluations; prepare signal assessments
• Assist with the development and implementation of risk management plans
• Support audits, inspections and CAPA management relating to all SERM activities
Applicants wishing to be considered for this role MUST be able to demonstrate 5+ years of Pharmacovigilance experience within a Pharmaceutical company or CRO environment.
Other required skills, experience and attributes:
• Hands-on knowledge and experience of signal detection and risk management
• Global drug safety experience
• Experience of working with pre-marketed products – post-marketed product experience would also be advantageous
• The ability to multitask, with the intent and willingness to develop skills further
To apply for this role, please contact Natalie Robson at CPL on:
T: 0118 952 2792
Please note that applications that do not demonstrate the above attributes will not be considered further.