I am recruiting for a passionate and empathetic person who is fluent in Dutch and has a proven track record of going the extra mile for customers.
You will be working for one of the largest and top ranked job board website in the world and multinational company that helps people get jobs.
You will be joining their growing team of Client Success Specialists in Dublin, Ireland working in a hybrid model of working in their office or from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home office.
What is the Job?
As our Client Success Specialist, you will be the #1 go-to person for product queries and problems for the company's top clients that are using the platform in the Dutch market.
You will work closely with our internal Sales, Product, and Technical teams so that collaboration and creative problem solving is fostered, to ensure a flawless experience with the platform from the beginning.
Every day you will...
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and return on investment from Company by monitoring and analyzing trends on the account.
- Become a product specialist, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify the Company as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry specialist, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Conduct online presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the Dutch and English language
- Listen to people and be open to new ideas
- Have a desire to make customers happier by interacting with you
- Think outside the box when faced with customers problems
- Be able to express an idea or thought in a clear way
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary (32K - 38K)
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A new, friendly, relaxed and unique office located that we can go back to when the world is back to normal.
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Free meals breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Wellness days and fitness classes onsite
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- An education allowance
- 25 days holidays (minimum)
- Self-development opportunities
- Healthcare services from day one
- Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.