As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
- Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
- Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
- Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
- Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
- Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
- Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual: Native in Dutch, French, Hungarian + German, Turkish, Czech, Hebrew, Arabic + French, German and English.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. - Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents.
- Coaching experience is a plus.
- Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
- Proactively monitors backlog of orders / requests using different tools & reports, working to avoid escalations
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment - Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Access to a variety of benefits
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Complex salary package
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.