Our client is an American software company that develops cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflow for enterprise operations with a mission to make the world of work better for people and create a great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and enterprise.
Their Digital GTM is recently established organisation and have co-located hubs across Dublin, Munich and London and is forecasted to have a massive growth in the coming years. If you are looking for a new challenge or progress quickly and be part of this growing team, apply now!
What you get to do in the role:
The Sales Development Representative builds sales pipeline while achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships over the telephone with influential contacts within Key Accounts within the Benelux 54 region.
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives.
- Leverage existing relationships into projects, departments and divisions to identify new opportunities to pass to the Field Account Executives
- Align with Field Account Executives to effectively devise territory plan and account profiles
- Facilitate resources necessary to further sales cycles such as Solution Consultants, Customer Services, Marketing, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives, etc.
- Utilize and leverage internal technology to manage marketing leads effectively and in a timely manner
- Effective Data Management through internal and external sources such as CRM, social media, search engines and press
- Working towards daily, monthly & quarterly KPI metrics such as Calls Made, Talk Time, Appointment Setting
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space)
- Experience in selling IT solutions an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress long, complex sales cycles
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with deliverables and deadlines
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
- Competitive salary and package
- Career progression after 12 months
- Permanent contract- standard working hours
- Not in Ireland?- Relocation package is provided
- Initially remote- Dublin centre office