Customer Success Onboarding Specialist communicates directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and works closely with other teams such as Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a flawless experience for a customer/client from the beginning. If you get passionate about delivering outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
- 1 year of customer facing experience in B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers or retail customer service.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Salary Range: 36,000 - 46,000 EUR per year
- Permanent contract
- Great benefits
- Relocation – good relocation package
- Location: Working from home at the moment. Role will be hybrid in post covid – two days a week in the office – Grand Canal Dock, 3 days a week work from home.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, office working hours
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for Dutch speakers in Dublin, please send your CV through the link provided.