As an Account Executive in Benelux you are responsible for the full sales cycle. You will build and grow the international footprint in the Benelux region.
My client is a start-up yet shows a very promising growth shown last years. Also, it shows high internal satisfaction especially on senior management and their culture. It could be a great opportunity to join a game changer in an early stage and grow your career with the brand!
- Full sales cycle from qualification, validation until closing
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Marketing and Country Manager for the Benelux region
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Analysis of customer needs in the Benelux area with management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Account Executive or similar role at least 1.5 years Sales
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent Dutch speaker
Location: Dublin (Temporarily work from home in Ireland until further notice)
Salary: negotiable + generous stock options
For further info, please feel free to contact at Sukjeon.firstname.lastname@example.org. I will provide ultimate recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching.