Kenny-Whelan (a Specialist Division of the CPL Group) are hiring an E&I Maintenance Planner with one of our Global Pharmaceutical Companies in Cork.
Contact: Carmel Synnott on email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 087 7422268
Profile of Role:
The E&I Maintenance Planner is responsible for technically planning, scheduling and overseeing all aspects of maintenance activities within the Small Molecule operations team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Planning and documenting how works are to be completed.
- Ensuring spare parts are available
- Co-ordinate the various crafts and vendors to perform the activities to the highest standard
- Ensure all preventive maintenance activities are completed as scheduled by the CMMS
- Ensure sure all work is documented appropriately
- Attend meetings to ensure maintenance activities are appropriately scheduled
- Be the technical adviser for area of responsibility and escalate issues appropriately
- Investigate failures and propose solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Loop / electrical drawing and P+ID responsibilities
- Ensure all work is completed in a safe, timely and compliant manner.
- The role may from time to time require the planner to operate in an “offline” capacity working on maintenance business process improvements or monitoring
Education and Experience:
- FETAC level 6, or equivalent in Electrical and Instrumentation with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Any further education in an engineering related discipline is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing processes very desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to respond quickly and proactively to changing priorities.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to email@example.com