My Craigavon based client is a leader within a niche industry and require an E-Commerce Manager to join their Commercial team. Joining a small close-knit team, this is a key appointment for the company, and they require a candidate with a commercial outlook to play a key role in the continued development of this business.
- Maintain & Update Website on a day-to-day basis.
- Optimize listings with accurate product information, images, pricing, and placement to increase sales and maximize revenue and SEO.
- Create and maintain product lines.
- In conjunction with senior management, create web imagery as required.
- Check and process web orders daily.
- Regularly review performance indicators, such as sales, discount levels, and competitors, and where necessary initiate promotional activities across the business.
- Ensure the timely delivery of products and ensure compliance with the contracts of purchase.
- Monitor stock levels including “out of stock” items ensuring overstocks are highlighted to senior management and implement a clearance strategy with the marketing team.
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing suppliers.
- Attend meetings with key suppliers and attend trade shows etc, if necessary.
- Liaise with other departments on a daily/weekly basis to ensure stock planning and other strategic projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Identify product opportunities to senior management team and proactively scout out new lines.
- Contact suppliers / website listers regularly for stock clearance, quantity discounts, offers, and negotiate the best terms.
- Ensure all purchases are uploaded to the website as soon as possible.
- Maintain fulfilment of all orders as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Take a proactive interest in our marketing strategy.
Previous similar experience is required to avail of this opportunity where the successful candidate will lead on the direction & strategy of this element of the business.
Please apply below for more details.