Job Title: Product Manager E-Commerce – Europe (Remote)
As the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental and medical practitioners, Henry Schein Inc. understands what it takes to be successful. Ranked first in its industry on the FORTUNE® World's Most Admired Companies list we set ourselves apart through our culture. Our Culture is defined by our values, including mutual responsibility, ethical behaviour, creativity and open communication. More than 19,000 Team Schein Members (TSMs) worldwide help us to keep our culture and continue to thrive as a leader in our industry.
- Manage cross-country webshop projects and the future webshop feature updates across Europe in close cooperation with the European IT department
- Drive continuous advancement of E-Commerce features and capabilities with multiple stakeholders, assess and promote innovative solutions
- Closely cooperate with the Global and European IT teams to assure compliance with the corporate E-Commerce strategy
- Be responsible for project related KPIs, project budgets and deadlines
- Promote cross-country initiatives helping to leverage synergies and save local costs and resources
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Closely work with the local businesses and the IT defining business requirements for webshop relaunch projects and webshop enhancements. Understand business needs, translate them into technical documentation, supervise their development, testing and delivery.
2. Supervise the ongoing improvements, manage the ticketing processes in close cooperation with the IT team in Europe and local businesses, prioritize tasks for the development teams, coordinate testing with local businesses, promote agile and fast development processes, assure fast time to market
3. Understand the local and European E-Commerce infrastructure, including related systems (PIM, ERP, CRM, etc.). Participate in projects helping optimize processes and promote system and tool alignment across countries to enhance the E-Commerce performance
4. Cooperate with the Quality Management in Europe to assure compliance of the webshop projects with corporate project standards
5. Cooperate with Europe Legal to assure GDPR compliance of the webshop relaunches and other E-Commerce related activities
6. Measure the impact of the webshop relaunch or webshop enhancement projects. Define and track KPIs for each project using available/ prospect tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Sales funnel analysis, SEO tracking, etc.)
7. Identify best practices, promote cross-country exchange. Initiate and drive synergetic pan European projects to increase sales performance of our webshops. Leverage synergies by running European initiatives, detect overlaps, save local costs and resources
8. Support the implementation and further development of the CMS (Sitecore). Promote training and best practice sharing across the local E-Commerce leaders in Europe
9. Research, select, brief, contract and manage external agencies (eg. Software development, UX, SEO, Analytics, Marketing Automation) in close cooperation with the IT Europe.
10. Assure constant E-Commerce innovation. Continuously evaluate emerging technologies, current digital trends, competitive strategies and activities of our industry partners. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate. Identify trends and insights, brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
Experience: • Track record of planning and managing E-Commerce projects, experience in agile/ iterative development processes and digital project delivery
• Experience effectively communicating with global, European and local stakeholders, ability to form and manage cross-functional teams
• Experience working with Hybris, Magento and/or other platforms
• Experience in e-commerce related systems: PIM, ERP, CRM
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
• Proven soft skills in international project management, leading cross-cultural and cross-functional projects teams
• English and other European language skills
• Ability to travel 10-20% depending on project
Education: • Master’s Degree in Marketing / Business / Communications