This position will initially be working from home; however, the successful candidate will then be office based in our premises based in Dublin 2 and Dublin 18, therefore flexibility is required. This is a contract for 8 months
The successful candidate must have experience working to board level with duties including minute taking at meetings and preparing board packs.
- Complex diary Management and co-ordination for CEO and Deputy CEO under GMT and JST time zones
- Provide full administration support to CEO / Deputy CEO / (board meetings, board packs & venue arrangement; travel & accommodation bookings etc)
- Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Administration of business expenses on behalf of the CEO / Deputy CEO / CFO
- Management of expenses of direct reports monthly
- Document and presentation preparation for meetings and events
- Organisation of internal/external meetings / Minute taking / report running
- Dealing with external/internal queries both on the telephone and in person
- Management of email communications and other correspondence in and out of the office
- Other general office duties including post, filing, stationary order approval
- Event planning and organisation as directed by CEO
- Booking of staff travel – flights / accommodation and other activities
- Renewal of Recruitment Licenses
- General administration duties as required to meet the needs of the CEO and Deputy CEO
- Build an understanding of what is critical to the business, to make the appropriate decisions which impact the CEO and Deputy CEO time.
For more information on this role contact Ingrid by email at Ingrid.firstname.lastname@example.org