We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Ear Wax Removal Technician for our well known and successful client throughout NI and Ireland.
The Ear Wax Removal Technician will report to the Head of Marketing. While in the assigned Branch, the Ear Wax Removal Technician will be responsible to ensure they act in accordance with the performance standards expected, i.e., business professional, achieving KPI’s, completing all appointments scheduled.
Qualifications and Aptitudes
- Qualification/Experience/Skills: Basic Ear Care Qualification, technically able, customer service orientated, IT literate, full clean Drivers Licence.
- Personality: Service-minded, empathetic, personable, good communicator, relationship builder, honest, reliable, committed, team player.
- Training Capability: Ability to participate and fully engage in comprehensive training initiatives leading to ISHAA/HCPC qualifications and in-house accreditation standards. Initial training will include Audiometry, Otoscopy, Regulations, IT/record keeping, Administration responsibilities and commercial awareness.
- Ensure compliance with all professional, legal and Company standards and
- Successfully pass all competency assessment tests attaching to training provided to ensure performance standards are maintained.
- Remain up to date and compliant with all relevant professional and technical developments to the extent that you always deliver best practice.
- Perform Ear Wax Removal duties in the assigned Branch in line with the communicated diary plan to ensure all appointments scheduled are met.
- Complete and return to the relevant Department all forms for each patient in accordance with communicated schedules.
- Work daily with each team member to ensure that all revenue opportunities are captured, coordinated and maximised in line with ATRT.
- Actively participate in and cooperate with monthly/quarterly, etc., KPI review meetings (including any PIP meetings), and annual Performance Appraisal Review.
Location to travel throughout NI branches
Salary £31,000 pa + Car Allowance
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CPL Contact: To apply or for further information on other roles please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02890 725627 or apply through the link below.