This is an exciting role within the online team of an Iconic retailer. This role is to assist driving and delivering the day to day commercial performance of their Irish estore. This role will run for 12 months with potential of extension.
You will focus on driving online sales, through delivering best practice online execution, including product life cycle management, optimising sales, analysing performance, conducting AB tests and working closely with the content team.
What do I need to achieve?
- Curation of key pages – optimising how products are listed, compared and surfaced across key parts of the site including homepage, PFS, PCD, PFP, PDP, basket and checkout
- Making sure products are findable when they are launched
- Product signposting – getting placements across the site to signpost products
- Managing onsite search ( best match, curating results etc), product recommendations, bundles, cross sell and upsell opportunities
- A/B testing - learning and optimising based on what works.
- Content – working with the content team to get the right product images and videos
- Ratings and reviews – working with the content team to ensure customer generated content is on all the right parts of the site to re enforce the customer decision to buy
- Managing a merchandising plan for the eStore
- Working on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis through a merchandising plan that aligns with the commercial trading and promotional plan
- Introducing and managing a briefing process so that changes are tracked, and throughput is measures to achieve maximum return on investment
- Basing all decisions on data and insight
- Builds strong relationships with Key partners: Develop a network with the wider business including international teams to ensure inclusion in all upcoming opportunities.
- Customer Champion – you consider the customer in everything you do and understands the need to place customer first at all time
- Active participation in regular trading meetings. The trading team will look to the merchandising team to provide update on conversion rate and what they mean.
- Reporting and Analysis - Keeping on top of all product movement in and out of the eStore, ensuring you are optimising the product offering at all times.
- Identify trends in the wider market through regular insight check-ins and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Analysing competitors and their online proposition, pricing and promotional strategy to ensure your site is established in the correct market position, in line with the company’s wider strategic direction
- Implement and support the analysis on localised campaigns.
- Support all reporting requirements of the Online manager regarding the commercial performance for the eStore, including weekly trading decks and monthly insight decks.
- 4+ years in a similar role within consumer ecommerce is essential to be considered
- Solid experiences of managing agencies - much of the updates to the website are currently made through an agency
- Experience running and setting up a team – getting people enthusiastic at the potential opportunities.
- Data-driven but someone with experience to use their intuition when the data isn’t available. Experience of doing this and knowing how to sell a product online.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- eCommerce – maintaining a commercial focus while starting everything with customer-led data.
- You don’t to be a tech head, but you do need to be comfortable doing things in a technology-based environment and driving improvements with technical tools.
- Collaborative approach to working with other teams. This role involves working closely with several teams across digital, product and IT.
- Amazing attention to detail – You need to be all over the updates being made to the website to merchandise products in an incredible amount of detail. Any mistakes could have commercial impact!
- Influencing / partner management to ensure decisions can be made and updates to the website can happen quickly and efficiently.
For a full spec, and more info apply today!