My client is a large pharmaceutical manufacturer, with 3200 people employed across 11 sites, 6 of which are based in Ireland. We are currently recruiting for a EHS Project Coordinator based in Co Cavan.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Project Coordinator to further develop their career by joining a Global Leader in the Nutritional Manufacturing industry and join the Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) team; where they will play an integral role in developing, maintaining and continually improving EHS systems on site through continuous improvement projects.
· Work as part of the EHS team on site by support various EHS functions.
· Work with key stakeholders across the site to drive collaboration on all aspects of current and upcoming projects.
· Promote EHS considerations in the planning stages of all projects on site.
· Be the EHS site point of contact for all projects.
· Request Regional Support where required and facilitate necessary arrangements.
· Track the progress of projects on site and deliver regular updates to the EHS team.
· Deliver EHS project deliverables within budget and on time.
· This list of responsibilities may change depending on plant needs and employees are expected to be adaptable and flexible where this need arises.
· The EHS Project Coordinator will report to the EHS Manager
· At least +3 years’ experience in a high volume and dynamic production environment.
· Experience in project management
· Have a demonstrated ability to work on their own initiative, coupled with excellent organisational and strong leadership skills.
To discuss this role, or other roles in life sciences, call Seamus on 02890725625. Or send your CV using the link provided.