Our client, a well stablished consultancy company, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to deliver large complex and niche projects with management support. The successful candidate will be assisting other engineers along with helping and encouraging graduates and have the initiative to work alone.
Our office has taken all recommended services to return to work and we are offering flexible working to our staff alternating between office and home working.
- Project Planning and Management
- Preparation of design and contract documentation and specifications
- Designing and reviewing design work of intermediate and junior engineers
- Design of systems including but not limited to maximum demand calculations, cable sizing, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm systems, ICT systems, security systems and vertical transport
- Co-ordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, Q.S. etc.)
- Estimating and Cost Control on projects
- Compiling project reports and conceptual design studies and reports
- Mentoring and development of junior and intermediate engineers in the group
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Degree in Electrical Services engineering or Electrical Engineering
- More than 3 years post-qualification design experience
- Technically excellent with in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations including extensive knowledge of IS10101 and ET101:2008 National rules for Electrical Installations
- Competent in electrical design software: Dialux, Amtech
- Experience in leading design teams
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Revit would be a distinct advantage.
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
Attractive contract status role with long term potential. With Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience, suitability and fit for the role.
To apply; send a summary of your relevant experience in a similar role and demonstrate this in your CV to include your day to day duties.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Sandra Brennan: email@example.com