Electrical Engineer/Project Manager
Qualifications: Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Experience: 3 years in design/project management of Electrical & Instrumentation projects in a pharmaceutical plant.
- Preparation of scope documents for E&I projects based on interpreting the requirements of the internal client, e.g. Manufacturing, Utilities.
- Progress reporting on cost, schedule, quality
- Preparation and review of Single Line Diagrams, motor control schematics and instrument loop drawings
- Management of change control in a regulated industry
- Specification of Atex-rated equipment
- Review of safety statements, issue/authorise permits to work
- Walking down E&I installations and snagging loop drawings, P&IDs, SLDs
- Troubleshooting and instrumentation commissioning
- Analysis of electrical networks for short-circuit, load flow, discrimination and arc flash