(Based from Dublin/ Covering Leinster)
Ideal role for a recent Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical graduate or trade qualified electrician with a full clean driving licence.
Cpl are partnering with a global leader in the provision of Ultra-Pure Water services to a range of blue chip and high-profile manufacturing companies across Ireland. Their client base consists, but is not limited to that of Pharmaceutical, Biologics, Medical Device, Universities, Food and Beverage Manufacturing as well as the national hospital laboratory networks.
As a result of continued business growth, the company would like to hire an experienced Lab systems technician, based in their Leinster region, to carry out maintenance, validation, calibration and repairs on laboratory and Healthcare equipment. This will be a field-based role so you will be provided with a company vehicle to get you from A to B.
As you report to the Service Operations Manager for Ireland, your main responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- You will provide a complete level of service to our customers on site to include, commissioning, fault-finding, servicing, maintaining, repairing, calibrating and validating all Laboratory & Healthcare Equipment and Applications within our Business Portfolio.
- You must ensure that all Laboratory & Healthcare equipment and products are left in a safe manner for customers to use.
- Always strive to deliver “Service Excellence” and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will maintain all records and appropriate paperwork regarding client installations and work carried out.
- Create Service Reports for customer signature and complete all Company required paperwork on time.
- You must always adhere to safety and health regulations and obligations, together with all Company Policies and Procedures with particular reference to ISO Quality Procedures
- You will also adhere to site rules and participate in site inductions as and when required.
- You must carry and maintain an up-to-date stock of spare parts and consumables in the Company vehicle and maintain this stock and equipment in good order.
- You will be expected to maximise revenue opportunities by identifying revenue opportunities on site and by informing the Company of new site developments.
- You will proactively work with the Service Operations Manager for the success of the Service Department, communicating customer feedback, sales, and training opportunities to the Service Operations Manager.
- You must comply with Departmental changes implemented to improve the operations of the Service Department.
- You must attend training courses when required and acquire a good working knowledge of the Company’s Equipment and Applications.
- You will demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours in order to cope with urgent situations and an unexpected workload.
Additional Information & Requirements:
- This role is a field service role that requires the Laboratory Systems and Equipment Engineer to work unsupervised on customer sites primarily in Leinster, Kildare/Dublin etc.
- Overseas travel is occasional but not often
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer must demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for the requirements of a Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that work is always completed in a professional and competent manner.
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer takes Ownership, Accountability and Responsibility for the role and you will be the face of the company and this gives you the opportunity to build excellent relationships with your customers and to further develop the brand and grow the business.
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer takes an active interest in the success of the Company and is a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer is punctual, motivated and an organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer demonstrates a positive approach to work and can work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- This Job Description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position.
- The Lab Systems and Equipment Engineer should have an electrical qualification, and this is essential, and it can be either a 3rd level or a formal Trade certification.
The job also comes with:
- Life Cover from day 1- Sick Payment Scheme - Gym Benefits - Health & Wellbeing - Death in Service
- 20 days Annual Leave (bonus of 1 day per year up to 25 days)- Buy & Sell holidays - Travel Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension 3%, 5% or 7% contribution rate together with an Employer contribution that rises with age.
If you are interested in this excellent full time permanent opportunity working with the number 1 brand in the provision of Purified Water Services, if you have a full clean driving licence and you are based in Leinster with at least 3-5 years previous electrical experience (ideally in a field or client facing role) then please apply or send your CV to Treasa.Prior@cpl.ie or firstname.lastname@example.org the strictest of confidence, we will reply to your application within 48 hours and we will arrange a confidential call to discuss the role.