We are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join our clients continuously growing team. Our client is a specialist utilities/civil engineering company and they are seeking an experienced and fully qualified Electrician for various municipal & industrial works throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform wiring installations & cabling for electrical installations and equipment. Including, but not limited to, installing trunking, Unistrut, cable tray, pulling cables and terminating.
• To be involved in the installation of Control Panels and building services.
• To investigate, inspect, maintain, repair and service electrical equipment & installations.
• To perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged electrical equipment & installations as required.
• To remain in compliance with current National Electric Codes.
• Reporting to your Line Manager and updating on progress
• To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required
• To discuss ongoing works with site teams
• To follow all company / customer HSQE policies and procedures,
• To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
• Previous experience working in Municipal and Industrial applications
• NVQ/ City and Guilds qualifications
• Qualified to at least 18th edition as a minimum
• Testing and Inspection qualification is desirable
• Willing to train junior employees/ apprentices
• Good organisation and communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
• A clean Full UK driving licence
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information on Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07387417276