Almost 60yrs in Business our client has grown to be one of NI’s leading Electrical Engineering Companies. They provide a complete range of electrical services and solutions through four operating divisions –
- Electrical Contracting
- Automation and Safety Solutions
A range of duties as required of an Electrician including lighting, general power, fire alarms and all electrical systems within an industrial and commercial environment.
Hours of Work
· Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm
· Friday – 8.00am – 2.00pm
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation, Building and Structures) including AM2
- Have successfully completed the 18th Edition of IEE Wiring Regulations
- Have a valid CSR / ECS card to enable them to work in NI
- Hold a full, valid driving licence
- Be able to work on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
- Be willing to work in NI
Apply now or for more information contact me on [email protected] / 07387417276