Cpl is currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Manager for their client, an SaaS Company based in Galway on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Manager, with experience promoting SaaS software platforms, to take the lead in the optimization of email marketing strategies.
The Email Marketing Manager will lead all promotional email operations, including the day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of our email marketing campaigns that support acquisition and retention across all our product lines. You will oversee the end-to-end development of emails working with cross-functional teams on content and design.
You will maintain the promotional email calendar and proactively suggest areas of opportunities and experiments to improve campaign performance. As the owner of email execution efficiency and quality, you will continuously work towards optimizing the email production process. The ideal candidate should have a growth mindset and a demonstrated track record of successfully running seamless email operations in fast-paced environments.
· Day-to-day management of marketing automation platform, including email campaigns automation, drip campaigns, targeted prospecting emails, reporting, CRM integration, monitoring, and reporting.
· Manage and control the end-to-end email production from content development, copywriting, brand and messaging approvals, production, deployment, and reporting
· Own marketing's email calendar and partner with content marketing and creative to execute against that calendar
· Manage and grow our email contact database. Implement segmentation strategies to improve lead generation through persona-based and targeted marketing strategies
· Work with internal stakeholders to collect creative assets, brand and visual guidelines, while managing expectations and production schedules
· Continuously improve the email production process with cross-functional teams
· Design and launch A/B tests to improve promotional emails performance, collect insights, and share best practices across teams
· Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
· 4+ years of email marketing experience
· Experience with Hubspot and Saleforce.com
· Experience in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns
· Proven execution & understanding of email best practices
· Familiarity with campaign and email A/B testing best practices
· Exemplary skills in written communication, project management, and copywriting.
· Demonstrates outside the box thinking
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Product marketing experience
· Proven project management experience
· Experience working independently
· Self-motivated and the ability to learn about new markets and products easily
· Problem solver
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie or call 021 494 4875.