Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
We are looking for a data-driven Email Marketing Strategist to join our growing Galway team. This person’s role will be to evaluate and build a brand-new email marketing strategy and grow that channel, to support the overall product experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class digital marketing team with huge opportunity to contribute directly to success of the organisation.
We’re looking for a candidate with experience in building strategy for email concepts, email layout & design, audience segmentation along with A/B testing and reporting. This person will support a special executive level project underway to build a new email strategy integrated with the product experience.
If you’re creative, collaborative and ready to make an impact, this is the perfect role for you!
- Own the end-to-end email strategy and development surrounding Diligent’s product roadmap partnering with content marketing, brand marketing, and product development
- Project manage and execute the email design, data integration and reporting
- Manage lead database and audience segmentation
- Implement A/B tests to learn and improve the performance of the program
- Work closely with the Content Strategy, Marketing Operations and Product teams to build an email program in line with the Diligent vision
- 2-3 years’ experience in building email marketing strategies with a proven track record in building scalable programmes
- Proven experience in building best in class email templates within Marketo/relevant marketing automation platforms is essential.
- Collaborative, creative and a roll-sleeves up mentality
- Salesforce experience is huge plus
- Strong project management skills, a self-starter with proven experience in lifting email marketing programmes off the ground
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Current and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Email Deliverability, and email best practices