My client, a global technology company in Cork are seeking a Reverse Logistics Specialist (EMEA) to join their team. This is a new opportunity and will allow for growth and development in the role!
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Planning of stock replenishment at 3 regional distribution centres across Europe and the UK
• Managing out-of-stock or fulfillment related issues, to ensure fast resolution and minimal disruption to the supply chain
• Local point of contact for distribution centres for any ad-hoc enquiries
• Ensuring monthly reports, KPI’s and SLA’s are maintained and updated
• Managing monthly cycle count activity at all distribution centres
• Ensuring daily book to books are updated in a timely manner
• Managing E&O and scrap activity
• Auditing monthly invoicing from distribution centres
• Driving operational, system and productivity improvements on a continuous basis.
• Ensuring SOX compliancy is adhered to throughout the supply chain.
• Managing Value Added Services and Configured To Order (CTO) for EMEA region with 3PL partners
The successful candidate will possess:
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience of RMA, distribution, inventory, and ground freight management.
• Experience managing RMA processing and reverse logistics.
• Demand management/Inventory planning experience
• Experience working with 3rd party logistics suppliers.
• Experience in working in an electronics manufacturing or distribution company.
• Familiarity with Oracle Systems and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.