Are you an experienced Comps/Bens Specialist with at least 2-3+ years proven, broad based experience from your career so far?
Our client, a highly successful manufacturing multinational based in Co. Limerick are now looking to hire a talented, energetic & ambitious individual to join their team on an initial 12 month so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Employee Services team & reporting to the HR Manager, you will be tasked with covering a range of duties including engaging with payroll colleagues on salary/benefits set up for new hires, providing guidance to staff on their benefits options, administration on the employee life assurance & pension plan & acting as the key point on contact for relevant queries.
In addition to the above you will also support employees as they plan for upcoming retirement, prepare statutory reports/statements for external benefits providers & support process improvement projects when needed.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified in a business studies, finance, HR or a related qualification.
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a similar level Benefits Specialist or related role within a multinational or large-scale corporate environment.
- Excellent IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail & inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver on projects.
This position is being offered on a initial 12 month contract basis with salary depending on candidate skills & experience but expected to be approx. 35k
If this job sounds ideal to you & you want to enquire in confidence or make an application, contact Thomas Hogan in Cpl Limerick on 061 208659 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of our open jobs check cpl.com