Our client, a leading Manufacturer and Delivery of Insultation products for the Passive housing sector have a requirement for an Energy Auditor to join their growing team. This opportunity will suit a candidate who is looking to become a registered SEAI energy auditor and meets all necessary criteria to be included on the register of Energy Auditors.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Technical qualifications, minimum level 7 Ordinary bachelor’s degree, in a relevant discipline such as engineering, architecture of building services
- At least 7 years relevant professional work experience since achieving the above qualification
The successful candidate will also hold one of the following titles:
- Energy institute Chartered Energy Engineer
- Energy Institute Chartered Energy Manager
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager
- Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Auditor
- Practicing Non-Domestic BER Assessors registered with SEAI
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up-to-date CV or call Sandra Brennan on 0866078980 for enquiries.