- Liaising and support various departments within the business including Service.
- Co-ordinating site information
- Co-ordinating regional activities
- Work with the Contracts and Commercial team to ensure projects are delivered within budget on time
- Initiating delegation and escalation of urgent matters
- Communicating information to other levels of staff as necessary
- Ensure site specific certificates are kept in date and manage changes/improvements to suit the business needs
- Have a background of either mechanical and/or electrical bias, with some retail experience
- Be well presented with a good manner as this role involves both face to face, email and telephone communication with clients.
- Flexible to travel, we have projects/ roll outs that can take place outside of the Ireland.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
Training will be provided upon commencement of employment and will continue throughout the role.
Please note this is a permanent and full time position, interview takes place immediately.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org