Main Areas of Responsibility
The following are some of the key elements of the role:
- Ensuring the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) EAMS, is kept up todate by carrying out the following;
- creating / maintaining Instrument / Equipment records
- updating Preventative Maintenance and Calibration records
- processing & filing CMMS related documentation i.e. PM / CAL work order records, CMMS Change Controls, Out of Compliance notifications, Out of Calibrations notifications, etc.
- providing audit support / self auditing of preventative maintenance and calibration system
- Maintaining Statutory Inspection Register
- Maintaining records in the engineering library (Inspection records, Equipment records, etc.)
- Raising Department Purchase Orders (e.g. Service Contracts / PPE / Projects / Stationary)
- Creating and providing weekly reports (e.g. planning, compliance) from the CMMS and issue to site area teams
- Updating and issuing Department metrics
- Maintain the department Time Management System (TMS)
Knowledge and Experience:
Requirement to have strong skill set in Documentation Control and a proficiency in IT applications (preferably EAMS & Ariba) is a requirement. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as possessing problem solving and decision making abilities.
Interested Candidates should have experience of working in a Pharmaceutical / Audit ready environment and knowledge of an engineering environment would be an advantage.