Reporting to the Plant Engineering AD, this role will involve the original design and data build of a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) namely Maximo for a new Manufacturing Site. Responsibilities will involve working with Project Handover teams, Area Owners and Engineering to obtain, assess and accurately input all asset details into Maximo.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of data entry and compliance for Maximo
- Responsible for running standard reports and metrics from Maximo to optimise performance of the system and work closely with the engineering team to develop metrics and associated KPIs.
- Work closely with site personnel to extract and provide data on demand.
- Co-ordinate and develop procedures and controls around the use of the system.
- Develop process maps to outline the relevant procedure for adding, changing and decommissioning of system entries.
- Create change management process for introducing and making changes to system.
- Create an ongoing Training Program that will act as a reference guide for all users of the system and deliver training as required.
- Identify and implement Continuous Improvement projects for the system.
- Other activities as prescribed by the Plant Engineering AD as priorities within the department change to adapt to site needs.
- A minimum requirement is an ability to efficiently use current computer packages in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using computerized asset management systems an advantage
- Experiences with Maximo being a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated ability in providing asset management systems support and providing computer systems application user training an advantage.