Kenny-Whelan (a specialist division of the CPL group) are hiring 2 x Engineering Document Administrators for our global Biopharma client in Barnahely, Ringaskiddy Cork.
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0860466583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Documentation Administrator - Normal
This position will support the execution of the Site’s Engineering Management System Processes. This person will drive the flawless and compliant execution of the assigned processes to meet customer and business needs while ensuring the processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Manage documentation records for Engineering projects in compliance with all quality and regulatory requirements.
· Manage the flow of documentation within the department
· Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner.
· Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review,
· improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing processes.
· Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
· Represent the document management function in internal projects and provide expertise when required
· Works with all departments to ensure that records are archived in a regular manner and develops a schedule.
· Awareness & understanding of applicable company procedures
· Understands record requirements and ensures effective resolution of electronic record management system queries or requests.
· Responsible for the archival of GMP records in compliance with company record retention schedule.
· Provide administrative support to Engineering and Projects departments
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR ROLE
· Third level qualification or relevant experience (Science or an Engineering related discipline)
· Planning and organizing skills
· Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and manage the workload and as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that business needs are always met.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
All application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Contact Jenn Dinan on 0860466583