Engineering Operations Manager
Industry: Utilities & Construction
Location: Heavy Industrial Manufacturing site, Belfast
Status: Permanent Staff
Remuneration circa €70,000 k / 60,000 plus benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the strategic & operational requirements for a large Industrial site across Energy and Environmental Management, Mechanical, Building and Electrical compliance, Chemical Engineering, and medium scale project installation support
Day to day of the role:
- Focal point for the customer care program and ensure its successful application.
- Assist the Contract Team on the development and delivery of new business proposals.
- Enhance existing contracts by selling added benefits to clients.
- Analysis of current contracts and assessment of their ongoing contribution to the profitable operation and to meeting the purpose.
- Adopt an appropriate profile with clients and ensure their needs are met.
- Mentor all teams in meeting their needs and promote training requirements of teams & individuals.
- Assist regional operations manager in the development and delivery of regional Business strategy.
- Develop, implement and monitor performance against output targets.
- Manage operational staff on site and out of hours emergencies.
- Ensure that the site utilities are available to support the clients production requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of budget forecasts and tracking to plan for financial costing.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with Health, Safety & environmental regulations.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Degree qualification in an engineering discipline.
- 5-10 years post qualification experience in technical, supervisory, project management, ideally within an industrial environment.
- Health and safety qualification to Nebosh level.
- Previous financial and P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrate ability to lead collaboratively, motivating the team to meet the purpose of the region.
- Proficiency in the maintenance and operation of Utilities plant (Boilers, Chillers, Air Compressors, water treatment plants).
- High level of engineering project management skills
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Darina Osborne: email@example.com