Contract type: 12 Month FTC
In a company which is leading the way in delivery key drugs to those who need them most, the EHS supervisor is a vital position in continuing to uphold the highest standards and ensuring the company's commitment to reducing carbon outputs is at full steam ahead!
As a maternity cover, we're looking for someone who wants to hit the ground running and bring their considerable abilities to an ever evolving environment!
Working as part of a small any dynamic team, you will work together to help create, implement and uphold HSE standards and procedures on a pharmaceutical site with hundreds of employees and multiple facilities!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Driving environmental initiatives
- Delivering HSE training programmes to new members of staff
- Participating in site inspections
- Conducting incident investigations
- Prior experience in HSE
- NEBOSH (Or working towards)
- Excellent team player
- Practical and collaborative approach to tasks