Our client, a leading provider in renewable energy development services, specialising in Solar Energy projects, are seeking to hire an Environmental Planner. It’s a full-time permanent position with competitive salary and an attractive package of benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of environmental planning projects relating to solar farm development
- Preparing written documentation for environmental planning projects
- Liaison with solar design engineers to produce solar farm designs for planning
- Working to fast-paced project timelines
- Management of external consultants and engineers to deliver planning projects
- Using knowledge of planning law and precedent to define project strategy
- Review and refine external consultant’s work based on project strategy
- Engagement with key project stakeholders
Essential key requirements:
- 4-7 years prior experience working in a planning consultancy or local authority
- Knowledge of environmental planning and renewables an advantage
- Good knowledge of planning law and case law an advantage
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a commercial, diverse, fast paced environment
- Approaches work proactively and is flexible to the changing needs of a business
- Enjoys working as part of a team
Remuneration package will reflect the qualifications, experience, and fit of the candidate.
Interested candidates please apply with up-to-date CV or call Sandra Brennan on 0866078980 for enquiries.