Environmental Regulation Specialist
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for an Environmental Regulation Specialist.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, and will be responsible for ensuring is in full that the company is in full and ongoing compliance with European and international environmental regulations applicable to its products and sites.
· Responding to developments under REACH, CLP, Biocides, RoHS on company sites.
· Monitor for these developments.
· Align with RA and Purchasing (& wider group EHS) to achieve & maintain compliance.
· Be the site point of contact for the wider group EHS in communicating information necessary to achieve & maintain compliance.
· Monitoring of site purchases monthly to ensure compliance to CLP requirements regarding reporting to ECHA.
· New finished products/raw materials assessments and management.
· Biocides status check for historic manufacturing materials.
· Complete the raw materials SDS assessments – Classifications/ Labelling per ECHA.
· Ensure SDS are reviewed periodically for completeness, correctness & compliance.
· REACH and SDS and other environmental SOPs ownership and maintenance.
· Spot checks for proper chemical management including periodic laboratory audits and Effective Software maintenance.
· Supplier survey analyses
· A degree in a suitable technical subject, with a chemical sciences aspect
· 3 years + industrial experience, ideally in the diagnostic/medical device/pharmaceutical industry
· Demonstrated competence in environmental regulations involving chemicals.
· Familiarity with ISO 14001 would be advantageous.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data, and technical procedures.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, suppliers and regulators.
· Ability to work well as part of a team along with being able to take direction and receive constructive feedback.
· Show a willingness and ability to collaborate with and influence others in a positive, team‑based environment.
· Self-motivation with strong work ethic and organizational skills and ability to prioritize, schedule and plan ahead.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please call Tina on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com