My client is an international leader in the development and implementation of ERP solutions. Due to a period of continued growth they are seeking an experienced Consultant to join their team. This role is ideally suited to an individual with experience in a client facing or professional services role.
About the role:
- Be a trusted advisor on ERP systems for leading clients.
- Provide excellence across business analysis, consulting and Professional Services methodology for customers.
- Assist in the successful delivery of ERP implementations from start to finish.
- Gathering requirements and liaising with the Research and Development team.
- You will manage implementation plans, project reviews and liaise with teams such as sales, development, etc.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- BIS Degree or equivalent
- 3 + years’ experience in delivering professional services to customers
- You will have experience working as an advisor on ERP, CRM or similar Accounting/Financial software products
- Experience meeting customers off site and gathering information on the product for research and development
- Ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Experience in account management
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to confidently communicate with colleagues
- Ability to work with multiple teams as well as working independently
What is in it for you:
- Work with an innovative industry leader
- Autonomous role with limited travel
- Flexible working options
- Fantastic company culture and working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you believe you have the above experience and are interested in hearing more, then reach out to Killian O’Callaghan at Cpl Cork on 021 4944867 for a confidential conversation.