Position Description Overview
Are you an experienced Error/ Complaints Handler who wants to work for a company that highly values its people and has a great team culture? Would you like to join a leading payments company where no two days are the same? Are you from a financial services or heavily regulated environment with previous Error/ Complaints experience? If you answer yes, we want to hear from you!
Position: Error/Complaints Handler
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm
If you are successful in securing this position for this financial services business you can expect the following great benefits, in addition to a supportive and busy office environment in Dublin.
• Training & Development, with regular coaching from your Manager
• Pension Contribution
• Private Medical Insurance
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Performance Reviews and support with development needs
• A modern office and supportive culture
• A fun Sports and Social program (free membership)
• An active Charity and CSR program
• Logging and acknowledging Errors/ Complaints in line with strict deadlines.
• Creating and issuing final resolution letters to customer complaints adhering to company Error & Complaints policies and consumer regulation.
• Accountable for achieving complete resolution of customer issues and inquiries in conjunction with “Customer First” initiatives and in line with CBI regulations and internal policies and procedures.
• Independently reviewing cases to make final decisions based on evidence in order to provide customers with fair treatment and any necessary remedial action.
• Communicating regularly with customers via phone, email, and letter and keeping them updated on the progress of their case.
• Ensuring goodwill gestures/ refunds are paid and logged appropriately.
• Achieving SLA’s and budget targets.
• Investigating the root cause of Errors/ Complaints in order to address, escalate, or implement change with the aim to improve the company service offering overall.
• Building and maintaining relationships with various teams internally to drive operational excellence and achieve the service expectations of the customers.
• Analysing the Error/ Complaints data to identify systemic and Client-impacting trends and escalating through proper channels of leadership.
• Delivering reporting and trend analysis as agreed on a monthly basis.
• Attend on-going training as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Complaints handling within a bank will be highly regarded
- Payments experience
- Strong customer focus
- Leaving certificate qualification or equivalent. Third level Qualification preferred.
- 2+ year’s industry experience in a customer facing role.