Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust – Skype interviews
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trusts is recruiting experienced and new graduate Midwives for full time positions with one of the UKs leading NHS Trusts. You must have past OET / IELTS to be eligible to apply.
Cambridge University Hospitals is one of the largest and best known trusts in the country. They deliver care through Addenbrookes and the Rosie hospitals. As well as delivering care through Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie, it is also:
- a leading national centre for specialist treatment for rare or complex conditions
- a government-designated biomedical research centre
- one of only five academic health science centres in the UK
- a university teaching hospital with a worldwide reputation
- a partner in the development of the Cambridge Biomedical Campus
Click on the link below to view the hospital
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised Midwifery qualification
- Currently / recent experience working as a Midwife
- Current or recent experience working in a 150 + bedded hospital
- Past OET / IELTS (B in speaking, reading, listening and C+ in writing) or (7 in speaking, reading and listening and 6.5 in writing)
- 100% committed to relocating to the UK
- Ideally have started the NMC process but not essential
- During quarantine nurses will be provided with £60 Asda food voucher per week for the 2 weeks, 2 weeks free Wi-Fi and welcome food package.
- Flights to the UK.
- The Trust will provide candidates £1000 relocation package (less tax and national insurance contributions) which will be paid to you as follows:
- £300 cash advance on arrival to the Trust (following 14-day quarantine period)
- One month’s rent paid for your onsite accommodation. Alternatively, if you source your own accommodation you will receive a financial contribution to your first month’s rent to the value of £500
- The remaining amount will be paid into your salary
We will be holding zoom interviews each week
For further information please contact Keelin Moore on email@example.com / +353879313047