Location: Zug, Switzerland
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
You will be joining at a key moment as our Client seeks to launch their lead product in Europe during 2021 and we are therefore looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial European Pricing and Access Lead as a pivotal head in its European Headquarters. Our Client has ambitious growth plans and will be scaling up over the next couple of years, so it will be a challenging and rewarding time to join the business on its exciting journey, with a wealth of opportunity. This is an exclusive role with Cpl Life Sciences and a key hire, and we are looking to engage with high profile candidates as the role is critical to the launch strategy.
Embarking on a new European product launch means it is an incredibly exciting time to join with the product forecast to do great things. Based out of Zug and reporting into the European Head of Market Access, this role delivers activities and programmes to ensure pricing, reimbursement and formulary access for the Client’s products in Europe. It plays an active role in delivering the commercial strategy and ensuring that the products are priced optimally with wide accessibility across Europe.
• Accountable for European pricing research, strategy and realisation.
• Ability to design and implement international reference pricing models to manage regional price corridor.
• Monitor key pricing regulations in EU to inform price strategy (reference pricing and net realisation)
• Supporting local affiliate market access experts in achieving their pricing and reimbursement targets.
• Support translation of the pricing strategy into tangible and executable regional, national and sub-national pricing taking in consideration access considerations,
• Develop comprehensive strategies to support tender management in link with local country teams and Finance function
• Post-launch, develop lifecycle management pricing and reimbursement strategies including price maintenance strategies and support evaluating pricing and reimbursement changes.
• Collaborate with clinical/medical and commercial teams to integrate value based pricing analysis while providing input into forecasting models
• Inputs into the value proposition and overall brand strategies of the product portfolio through internal cross functional activities and with the support of external partner agencies.
• Stays current and informed about pricing and reimbursement requirements and their evolution across Europe.
• Graduate degree in Business, Health Economics, Medicine, Pharmacy, Finance or related discipline.
• Extensive experience and proven track record in pharmaceutical pricing models, price management, financial models.
• Highly experienced in conducting relevant pricing research across multiple specialty disciplines (e.g. pricing and contracting, international price systems, innovative access models).
• Understands and has implemented pricing systems in Europe.
• Finance background would be advantageous.
• Knowledge and experience on cardio-metabolic market is preferred.
• Product launch experience around the EU appraisal processes.
• Proven knowledge of primary care pharmaceutical pricing
• Aptitude in influencing, gaining consensus, and overcoming resistance by presenting a powerful case for implementing new initiatives.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including usage of PowerPoint.
• Candidates will need to be fluent in English.
• Has business goals as top priority, with strong hands-on mindset to collaborate across the teams and drive success.
You will be joining a business that has a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced team, in an international and diverse work environment. You will have the opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing EU management teams and pivotal in the next success story. There will be a supportive, coaching and inclusive culture, with motivated and committed teams working towards a group goal.
This is a fantastic leadership opportunity for someone to join and make an impact early on as they shape and deliver their pricing strategy moving forward. With excellent development prospects, the role offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme.