A Fabulous opportunity has arisen within a highly progressive Professional Services Firm based in D2.
You job will be to provide seamless support to a Senior Partner and wider team. This is a busy role that will suit an organised and experience executive Administrator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
· Liaising closely with Partners / Directors to coordinate meetings, events and diaries
· Managing and booking travel and managing expenses for partner group
· Leading communications with wider team to ensure key messages are shared and maintaining communication on the group Microsoft Teams Channel
· Maintaining actions and follow ups from group meetings
· Assisting to maintain the key clients and contacts of the BU on the firm’s CRM system MS Dynamics.
· Co-ordinating staff Performance Review Process and Probation Reviews
· Driving monthly timesheet approval process
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior personnel; and
Skills and attributes:
· Experience of relationship management, negotiating with and influencing across all management levels, both internally and externally;
· Experience in an Executive Assistant role with ideally professional services background
· Good communicator, highly articulate with excellent report writing skills;
· Advanced Excel skills and Powerpoint
This is a perm role with a hybrid set up. 50K + Bens.