My client a vibrant communication company is seeking to hire an Executive Administrator to support a busy team of 12.
This exciting opportunity will suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment were hard work is recognised and rewarded.
Duties will include
· Managing and co-ordinating team meetings ensuring schedules and deadlines are being met
· Taking minutes at meetings and following up to ensure actions are completed
· Complete research tasks and client reporting for the team, maintain internal databases and systems such as Salesforce , Chrome River and Carpe Diem
· Supporting the team on issuing and marketing of research materials and newsletters
· Schedule and coordinate internal meetings and manage diaries of team members, coordinate client logistics
· Assist with collation of media contacts/ databases
· Support production of pitches, presentations and other materials for client meetings
· Arrange and manage itineraries and logistics for the team
· Assist with internal and external events including managing invites and attendance lists along with arranging venues and catering
· Collaborate with the other Team Assistants across FTI and the wider corporate support teams, including HR, Facilities, Finance and IT, to ensure smooth running of the team
· Act as main point of contact for all internal and external invoicing and accounting issues for the team
· Out of hours support to the team will be required on occasion
- 4yrs + exp. in supporting busy and demanding executives, ideally in a Corporate or Professional Services environment
· Exceptional organisational skills to prioritise competing demands
· High level of IT literacy (PowerPoint, Excel)
· Proficiency in using Salesforce, Eloqua or Knak an advantage
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Previous experience of organising events an advantage
· Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
· This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices on occasion as restrictions lift
This role is Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and is fully remote at present. It will move to an hybrid of 1-2 day in office as restriction lift. Office is based in Dublin 2.
Salary is 45K + Pension, Health Insurance and Bonus
For immediate consideration apply now.